Friday 18 October 2013

Peter

This is me!!!

My name is Peter Karabatsos. I am 12 years old and l am from Athens ,Greece. I enjoy eating pizza, spaghetti and of course meat. My neighbourhood  is near the centre of Athens, so it has little green but fortunately I am next to a square. Also, my neighbourhood is full of buildings. There aren't any squares that aren't empty. My family has three members, my mother, my father and me.  I haven't got any brothers or sisters. I am an only child. Both my parents are teachers in a high school. I go to the Experimental Pilot Anavrita High school in the first grade of junior high. My favourite sport is basketball. I like the speed and the special motion of the action when I play this sport. In my free time I play computer games such as “Injustice” or go to the cinema if there is a great movie on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.