Friday 18 October 2013

Philia

Hello,  
My name is Philia Papasteriou and I am 12 years old. I come from Thessaloniki, Greece. Now I live in Pefki, Athens. I like my neighborhood very much, I have lived there for 5 years. It has a lot of trees and also a little shopping center. We are 4 people in my family: my dad Sterios, my mum Kiki, my brother George and I. I go to Anavrita Experimental High school (Junior) and I am in the first grade. My favourite sport is dance, I like it because I have being doing this since I was 4 years old and I want become a dancer when I grow up. In my free time I play computer games, I read books and magazines, I listen to music…  
That’s all about me,

                             Philia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.