Tuesday 29 October 2013

Nikiforos

My name is Nikiforos Asteriadis and I am 12.5 years old. I come from Evros, Thraki. I live in Neo Irakleio which is in the north suburbs of Athens, near Kifissia and Marousi. My family is quite small. I live with my dad, my mum and, fortunately, I have no brothers or sisters. I go to Anavrita High School, in the first grade. My favourite sport is fencing. It’s quite a tricky and unusual sport as you must touch your rival with the tip of your sword and you must not be touched. It’s a very difficult sport and because of this I like it. In my free time I prefer to make paper planes, watch television, read books and walk. Unfortunately I don’t have free time as I study for school all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.