Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ioannis

     This is me!

   My name is Ioannis Kaouris and I am eleven and a half years old. I am from Athens and I live in Vrilissia.

   My neighbourhood has basketball courts, where we meet with all my friends at the weekends and sometimes on weekdays. We have a few parks and a big central square with our church.

   I have a brother who is nine years old. His name is Erik. My father is a civil engineer and my mother is a dentist.

   My favourite sport is football, but I also enjoy playing basketball. I like playing these sports with my friends. We have a lot of fun with the competition.

   I go to Anavryta high school and I am in first grade. We are all new at this school and it is interesting to meet all the other students.

   In my free time, I enjoy playing playstation and spending time with my friends.




                                                                        Ioannis Nestor Kaouris

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.