Friday 18 October 2013

Konstantina

                    THIS IS ME   !!!! J
Hi! My name is Konstantina Kapouralou. I am 12 years old. I am from Greece. I live in Politia which is a suburb in the north of Athens. My neighbourhood is quiet and it hasn’t got a lot of children. There aren’t any shops or cafes so I am bored there. In my family we are 4 people. My mum, dad and my sister. My sister’s name is Pelagia. She’s three years younger than me and we never fight. I go to Anavrita High School. I am in the first grade. I like my new school very much. All the children are nice and friendly and the teachers are fantastic!!!!!!!!!
My favourite sport is swimming. I like it because I have fun with it. Also, swimming keeps me fit.
In my free time I go swimming, I play computer games and I listen to music.
                  
                   THIS IS ME !! J         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.