Tuesday 22 October 2013

Alexander

                         This is me

My name is Alexander, but my friends call me Alex. So I am Alex Doukoglou and I am twelve years old. I am from  Thessaloniki but I live in Athens Vrilissia. Vrilissia has a lot of trees and parks where children can play. It has a lot of houses and few apartment buildings.
My family has seven members: mum, dad, Dimitri, who is twenty seven years old, Maria who is twenty three years old, George who is twenty one years old, Philip who is six years old, and lastly me.  
I like to play football. I like it very much because I like playing together with my friends and thinking what to do. I think that I am good at it.
My school is the “Experimental High School of Anavrita” and I am in the first grade. My school is in a forest where people go running.

In my free time I like to play with my friends or my brother. If I can’t, I usually play on the computer or read comics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.