Monday 2 December 2013

                           ‘’My neighbourhood Pefki’’

Hello,
My name is Philia and I am 12 years old. Today I will describe my neighbourhood. I have lived in Pefki for about 5 years. Pefki is a northern suburb of Athens, Greece. It isn't a very big area but I think it has all the things that people need. Pefki has 4 Primary Schools, 2 Junior High schools and 2 senior High schools, lots of bakeries, patisseries, pharmacies, restaurants, a conservatory, a football stadium, a basketball stadium, dance schools, bookstores, cafes and other stores. I like my neighbourhood because it has many trees, it is quiet, clean and beautiful.
This is my neighbourhood. I hope you like it,

                                                                            Philia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.